This is a video taken with our digital camara. We lost the USB cord for our video camara so we can't use it to download footage. Thanks to Uncle Josh and Aunt Lea, I found out we could download video from the digital. Thanks guys!
Contact Clint today for a free insurance quote! He is licensed to sell insurance in Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri. Call (319) 524-3357 or visit his website at the link below.
5 comments:
This is a video taken with our digital camara. We lost the USB cord for our video camara so we can't use it to download footage. Thanks to Uncle Josh and Aunt Lea, I found out we could download video from the digital. Thanks guys!
I really like the video! How neat. We will have to do this for Logan's blog.
Hilarious! Glad you got it to work. I can't wait for our videos to be more interesting. Hayden doesn't really do much of course.
LOL, this is adorable! I can't believe how much he's 'talking' :)
love you guys!
Love to watch the videos. Keep 'em coming. I enjoy his baby babbling. Love you!
Post a Comment