Oh my goodness, he finally has grown into his Cardinal outfit from the Easter bunny. How adorable! No doubt, this will be another one of Papa's faves. Now Papa will want to take him to a Card game too. Take me out to the ballgame, take me out with the crowd, buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks, I don't care if I ever get back so it's root, root, root for the Cardinals . . .
GO CARDS!!!!! Hit one outta here Gavin!!!! Love you bunches!!!
That outfit sure is cute!! Looks like he'll be a Cardinal fan, that's for sure! Love the expression in the first pic--such a cute twist of his mouth. You couldn't pose that!! Love it!!
Contact Clint today for a free insurance quote! He is licensed to sell insurance in Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri. Call (319) 524-3357 or visit his website at the link below.
5 comments:
Gavin looks so grown-up!
Yes, that first picture makes him look like a toddler!
Oh my goodness, he finally has grown into his Cardinal outfit from the Easter bunny. How adorable! No doubt, this will be another one of Papa's faves. Now Papa will want to take him to a Card game too. Take me out to the ballgame, take me out with the crowd, buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks, I don't care if I ever get back so it's root, root, root for the Cardinals . . .
GO CARDS!!!!! Hit one outta here Gavin!!!! Love you bunches!!!
I can't believe his hair!!! :) I miss you guys bunches! Hope to see you soon!
That outfit sure is cute!! Looks like he'll be a Cardinal fan, that's for sure! Love the expression in the first pic--such a cute twist of his mouth. You couldn't pose that!! Love it!!
Post a Comment