Happy ten month birthday lil' buddy. Hope you had a fun day with your mommy and daddy. I wish I could have celebrated with you today but I had a program. Boo hoo. Hopefully I'll get to see you soon. I love you bunches and mis you tons!!!!
Oh my goodness, I just watched the video. Hilarious! I replayed it and turned the volume up to hear every single slurp. This one is a keeper for the books. Mmmmmm good.
clint and alisha, Sid had his computer set up at his new house and we were able to let Great-Grandma Mary view Gavin on the site yesterday. We all enjoyed the show. You can tell he is a very loved baby by how happy and active he is. Can't wait to view more pictures. Love ya, Aunt Sally
Contact Clint today for a free insurance quote! He is licensed to sell insurance in Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri. Call (319) 524-3357 or visit his website at the link below.
5 comments:
Wow, look at that dexterity! That food must have been finger lickin' good!
Happy ten month birthday lil' buddy. Hope you had a fun day with your mommy and daddy. I wish I could have celebrated with you today but I had a program. Boo hoo. Hopefully I'll get to see you soon. I love you bunches and mis you tons!!!!
Oh my goodness, I just watched the video. Hilarious! I replayed it and turned the volume up to hear every single slurp. This one is a keeper for the books. Mmmmmm good.
Yum Gavin! Doesn't look like you were going to share with anyone.
clint and alisha,
Sid had his computer set up at his new house and we were able to let Great-Grandma Mary view Gavin on the site yesterday. We all enjoyed the show. You can tell he is a very loved baby by how happy and active he is. Can't wait to view more pictures. Love ya, Aunt Sally
Post a Comment