The perfect outfit with mommy's old number! How cute!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This should be a postcard. It's so adorable!!!!!!!! It doesn't get any better than #10 walking with mommy and mima -- with the new Illini West Chargers colors. Will miss them Bluegirls!! Love you!!
I do love this picture. That would be cool if someday he had this number in one of the sports he plays and then having the pics side by side. Very cute!
Yes, that would be cute! I want to take a picture with him sitting backwards in his jersey and mommy sitting backwards with her old jersey on! Maybe he can wear #10 for bball and keep daddy's #11 for football! But knowing him with his temperament already, he will have his own number!
Cool you found some tickers! I use those on my birth club boards at babycenter.com. It seems like the pregnancy days just don't go down fast enough. Almost less than 100 days to go!!
Yes! 100 days seems like an awful lot! Plenty of time to get in lots of one-on-one time with Gavin! I have tried several tickers, but they never worked. This is the first set that came with a white background so that everything would show up!
That # 10 sure gets around, doesn't it? Looking forward to the pic w/Gavin and you in your #10 shirts!! COOL! What in the world is a ticker? Love you!!!
I just put two tickers on our blog...one telling how old Gavin is by the day and one telling how far I have to go in my pregnancy. They're right below our names before you get to the posts.
Contact Clint today for a free insurance quote! He is licensed to sell insurance in Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri. Call (319) 524-3357 or visit his website at the link below.
7 comments:
This should be a postcard. It's so adorable!!!!!!!! It doesn't get any better than #10 walking with mommy and mima -- with the new Illini West Chargers colors. Will miss them Bluegirls!! Love you!!
I do love this picture. That would be cool if someday he had this number in one of the sports he plays and then having the pics side by side. Very cute!
Yes, that would be cute! I want to take a picture with him sitting backwards in his jersey and mommy sitting backwards with her old jersey on! Maybe he can wear #10 for bball and keep daddy's #11 for football! But knowing him with his temperament already, he will have his own number!
Cool you found some tickers! I use those on my birth club boards at babycenter.com. It seems like the pregnancy days just don't go down fast enough. Almost less than 100 days to go!!
Yes! 100 days seems like an awful lot! Plenty of time to get in lots of one-on-one time with Gavin! I have tried several tickers, but they never worked. This is the first set that came with a white background so that everything would show up!
That # 10 sure gets around, doesn't it? Looking forward to the pic w/Gavin and you in your #10 shirts!! COOL! What in the world is a ticker? Love you!!!
I just put two tickers on our blog...one telling how old Gavin is by the day and one telling how far I have to go in my pregnancy. They're right below our names before you get to the posts.
Post a Comment