8.01.2007

The St. Louis Zoo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No better way to celebrate Gavin's 11-month birthday and Gabe's last day for his visit than going to the zoo. Happy 11-month birthday Gavin!!! Of course, we will all miss Gabe since we probably won't see him until December. What fun pics and memories to cherish!!! Love you guys!

The Neally Family said...

Looks like fun. I love zoos. I bet you're missing Gabe right now. Give Gavin a kiss for us!

Cynthia said...

Looks like a fun trip to the zoo. Gavin's hair sure is blonde from the summer sun. Looks like the radio flyer was put to good use.

The Grothaus Gang said...

Yes, we're missing Gabe. Gavin really got a kick out of him! Gabe was a good sport to let Gavin pull his hair, play with his toys, and of course, share "his" mima and papa. I can't believe it will be five months before we see him again!