What cute pics. Glad our lil dragon brushes his teeth so he doesn't have dragon breath. Ha! Sure had fun with the boys and Hayden. They are so much fun. Love you!
Thank you for the 'Dragon boys' pictures!! TOO CUTE!! Where did you ever get their matching costumes? They sure are cute! And that hat looks like a pilot hat! Very cute! Seems like my favorite word to describe these boys is "cute". But SO appropriate! Love all the pictures--Keep up the good work, kids!! Love you bunches!
I hope you guys are all feeling better. We really loved being able to spend time together last week. The boys were so precious together. I can't wait until the younger 2 are a little older so they can all play. It's going to be so much fun.
Contact Clint today for a free insurance quote! He is licensed to sell insurance in Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri. Call (319) 524-3357 or visit his website at the link below.
5 comments:
What cute pics. Glad our lil dragon brushes his teeth so he doesn't have dragon breath. Ha! Sure had fun with the boys and Hayden. They are so much fun. Love you!
Thanks for the Halloween card. Logan was a dragon too! I guess great minds think alike!
Thank you for the 'Dragon boys' pictures!! TOO CUTE!! Where did you ever get their matching costumes? They sure are cute! And that hat looks like a pilot hat! Very cute! Seems like my favorite word to describe these boys is "cute". But SO appropriate! Love all the pictures--Keep up the good work, kids!! Love you bunches!
Their Halloween costumes are too cute! lol, I also love the hunting hat!!! :)
I hope you guys are all feeling better. We really loved being able to spend time together last week. The boys were so precious together. I can't wait until the younger 2 are a little older so they can all play. It's going to be so much fun.
Post a Comment