Ok, so these may be a bit late. If you remember, I had a mix-up with my CD's from Walgreens. They gave me a CD with some hunter and his deer rather than my Halloween pix. I thought these pix were to cute to forget about.
Mommy and Gavin playing in the corn bin.
What a big slide! It was quite bumpy!
This is better!
Mimi and Gavin back in the corn!
Aunt Lea gets in on the action!
Believe it or not, Gavin didin't even try to eat it! If we stuck him in there today, he'd probably put a fistful in his mouth. He loves corn!
We found corn in all kinds of crevices once we returned home. I'll leave that to your imagination!

.jpg)





.jpg)




.jpg)
3 comments:
That was a fun day. I wish it wouldn't have been so windy though and maybe Hayden could have gotten in on some fun. Maybe next year we can go when it's a lot nicer out and all 3 boys can play together.
I love the pic with Gavin kissing Gunner in the pumpkin. Adorable! Hope they are feeling better soon. Praying for both of them -- especially Gunner. Love you bunches and bunches!! Wish you were here!!! Love, Mimi
Nice pics, you are right, they are too good not to post :) I especially love the one at the end with Gavin kissin' Gunner's head while he's in the pumpkin, lol, it's precious! Love you guys, Auntie Rhea (Aunt Maria) lol
Post a Comment