4.16.2008

Happy 7 Month Birthday, Nunny!

Yep, our little nunny turned 7 months today! What a blessing he has been to our family! We all (even Gavin now-a-days!) love to watch him grow and develop on a daily basis.
He is becoming so much fun now that he can babble and physically interact more. Gavin continues to be a good big brother and is anxiously awaitning the day his brother can run around with him. Mama's boys!
Sitting proudly for his monthly picture!

Showing signs on his chin of his new teeth!


Mommy always gets bigger smiles when he's naked!


Not the same pix, but I realize now that they are very similar!




Telling Gavin "good morning"!

You can see who wears the pants for now!
Big brother showing off his camo crocs!

Ok, just one more pix with mommy!

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

So now it's Nunny instead of Nunner? Too cute!

The Grothaus Gang said...

Gavin just started saying Nunny one morning and it stuck with me. We usually say Nunny Bunny. Won't he love that when he gets older!

The Neally Family said...

Happy 7 months Gunner. You are too cute. That picture of him grabbing Gavin is pretty funny. They grow up so fast.

Anonymous said...

What cute pics! Happy Birthday, Gunny Bunny! Yes, he'll sure dislike that nickname when he gets older!! Oh, well, that's the breaks-right? I can't get over how he's growing and changing! Sure looks like Granpa Larry the older he gets, doesn't he? The pictures of 'Mommie' and her boys are really cute! How thankful you are for them, as well as we ALL are- huh? Love you ALL and miss you like CRAZY!! Take care!! Hugs and kisses to all of you!!

Emily said...

So its been 7 months already?! Wow. I love his blue horse. It looks like it's made from chenile. I'm glad Gavin is such a good big brother. That helps you out, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

Nunny bunny is the most talkative sleeper I know. Love to hear his babbles unless he's sleeping. Just kidding -- although I'm sure mommy wishes he'd not babble while sleeping or when he wakes in the middle of the night. Hopefully Nunny and big brother will kick this sickness by the time he celebrates his 8th month bday. I feel so sorry for them - especially when they try to sleep and cough and cough and cough. It hurts my throat to hear them. I don't know how you get any sleep Ali. Had fun today. Love you all bunches!!!

Anonymous said...

Me again. I love looking at the pics with you and the boys - especially the first one with Gavin leaning over like he's posing. Love the other one he took w/ Nunny where it looks like he's posing again saying, "um, let me think about it." The expressions are priceless. Nunny's smiles just keep getting bigger. And yes gma Nagel, if you'd see gpa Larry's baby pic, you'd think he looks like him even moreso. The resemblance is uncanny. Suppose to be nice out tomorrow so hopefully the boys will get some outdoors time.