5.12.2008

Scattergories

Get your brain working....kinda fun! SCATTERGORIES - it's harder than it looks! Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things - nothing made up . You cannot use your own name for the boy/girl names.

1. What is your name? Alisha
2. A Four letter word: arch
3. A vehicle: Avalon
4. A city: Aspen
5. A boy's name: Aiden
6. A girl's name: Ava
7. Alcoholic drink: Amaretto Sour
8. An occupation: Anthropologist
9. Something you wear: accessories
10. A celebrity: Anna Kournikova
11. A Food: asparagus
12. Something found in a bathroom: antiperspirant
13. Reason for being late: antifreeze leak
14. Something you shout: Amen! (I could have been naughty here!)
15. An animal: Aardvark
16. A body part: achilles tendon
17. An instrument: Alto Sax
18. Word to describe yourself: athletic

5 comments:

Emily said...

It is harder than it looks. I thought your antipersperant was pretty good. I would have been thinking of deoderant, and that wouldn't fit your "a" theme.

Anonymous said...

You think "A'" are hard? Try "V". Yes, took me quite some time but was fun. Thanks Emily for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

On a different note, I cannot thank you enough for my Mother's Day celebration, gift, and BOTH cards. You always know how to go out of your way to make it special. Thank you so much!! I love you more than you'll ever know!!!!!!!!

P.S. I now have 2 paci's and one burp towel here that have been left behind.

P.S.S. My thighs and bumper were very sore today from my workout with the boys but well worth the pain.

P.S.S.S. Patiently waiting for Gabe to get here. Can't wait to give him a big hug and kiss. Praying for good weather this weekend.

Francie Roseen said...

Alisha, I was just cruising through blogs and found yours. Your boys are adorable. I'm so glad you are getting to stay at home with them!! I hope all is well. Love, francie

Anonymous said...

Why have you not posted in over a month? I miss reading your posts!