Ahh cute pictures, I love the last one of gavin and gunner. You are doing good updating the blog. Looking forward to seeing your crew tomorrow at Mops!
You're going to MOPS tomorrow? Wow! I wish you the best of luck. Hope you get a good night's rest to get good and energized for the big adventure. You are indeed one brave mom that loves her children dearly!! I'll miss you this weekend. Love you bunches!!!!
Your family pics are always so cute. If I took such great pictures I wouldn't pay for professional ones too much. Hope you guys are doing well! Enjoy this spring weather.
Contact Clint today for a free insurance quote! He is licensed to sell insurance in Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri. Call (319) 524-3357 or visit his website at the link below.
3 comments:
Ahh cute pictures, I love the last one of gavin and gunner. You are doing good updating the blog. Looking forward to seeing your crew tomorrow at Mops!
You're going to MOPS tomorrow? Wow! I wish you the best of luck. Hope you get a good night's rest to get good and energized for the big adventure. You are indeed one brave mom that loves her children dearly!! I'll miss you this weekend. Love you bunches!!!!
Your family pics are always so cute. If I took such great pictures I wouldn't pay for professional ones too much. Hope you guys are doing well! Enjoy this spring weather.
Post a Comment