6.04.2009

Ok, so we're still negotiating today! I was a complete basket-case all day! We had to sign our lives away as we raised our first verbal offer and got it in writing. While on the phone with our bank trying to get a loan, Clint comes home to tell me we've had someone taking money out of our account from an ATM in New York. They had racked up $700 before the bank noticed the suspicious transactions. Clint and I had no clue since I had recently paid bills. Apparently they had somehow acquired our PIN, so the bank said we are not getting our money back. While dealing with the home, the loan, and the ATM issue I also had a bbq to plan! We had our friends, Chad and Tara, over along with their kiddos. Thanks to mom and Clint, they helped me out with the cooking as I was way behind! We had a great visit with the Campbell's and the kiddos played together very well! Let's hope for some good news in the morning!
Poor Gracie! Mommy never did get to making that strawberry-lemonade!

The boys helped mommy sweep off the deck!



Nope, not much eating going on here!

The kiddos tackling their dads!


3 comments:

Tara said...

Cute pictures. Drew enjoyed looking at Gavin and Gunner here and on the other one of the pool.

We will have to have your crew over to our house. Maybe some sprinkler and grilling time.

Emily said...

Looks like fun to me! What a whirlwind of a day though. The ATM scare would have had me in a panic.

Great G'ma Nagel said...

Well, it's been a long time since I've gotten on the blog spot! Just finally using the computer again!Love the pictures as always. Couldn't remember how get the blog spot, even! So happy for all of you with your house! Praise the
Lord! Sounds like your pretty busy getting the huse ready! Takes alot of work and time, doesn't it? Quite a scare with the ATM theft Thank God you got your money from the bank! talk about stress!!
Looks like the boys were really
enjoying their pool! Some real goog pics of them amd my Gracie is growing! She is so cute! Well goos go for now-can't work om the computer very long-but will get back on and try to get caught on all I've missed! Loads of love!