This morning I thought I would suprise the kids & give them some Lucky Charms that I had gotten on sale. We usually eat Pop Pops (aka Rice Krispies) or Honey Kix, so I was thinking this would be a really cool treat. Didn't go over as I had planned. Gavin was intrigued by the shapes so he ate a few bites. Grace enjoyed about 5 marshmellows, & Gunner just kept screaming "Why you cook this?" I ended up dumping three bowls of Lucky Charms & pouring three bowls of the good 'ole Pop Pops.
As a bonus, I 've added this pic of Grace....I heard her whining for me yesterday as her brothers woke her up early from her nap. I wanted her to get some more sleep so I thought I'd give her a few minutes to go back to sleep. The whining stopped so I thought my plan was successful. Lo & behold, I hear a sweet little voice reciting Goodnight Moon. I keep a copy of the book on the dresser beside her rocker which is not reachable from her crib. I crept into her room & found this. She had climed out of her crib, turned her light on, put on her mouse ears, & grabbed her favorite book. Love her!
3 comments:
Aw! What a sweetie!
Mimi said . . .
What a sweet story! I love our sweet lil princess too!!!
peanut butter and honey, hum, sounds familar :) Amy G
Post a Comment