** This picture was actually taken before Daddy got smart and attached the rope. We were just pushing the basket around at first. I think we probably burned more calories that way!
1.11.2007
Bumbo Basket
Well, the past few weeks have been pretty trying for mommy and daddy with Gavin teething, trying new foods, and having trouble with his circumcision. Some nights it seems we can't do anything to make him happy. So, Daddy came up with a fabulous invention! He put Gavin's bumbo seat into a laundrey basket and attached a rope so we could pull Gavin around the house. It has worked wonders!
** This picture was actually taken before Daddy got smart and attached the rope. We were just pushing the basket around at first. I think we probably burned more calories that way!
** This picture was actually taken before Daddy got smart and attached the rope. We were just pushing the basket around at first. I think we probably burned more calories that way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Indeed one of the greatest inventions. Maybe Clint should inquire about a trademark. You'll need to share your invention with Josh and Lea. Who would have thought that bumbo seat could come into such great use. Actually Alisha, I think Gavin loves the rides from your days staying with gpa Johnson. You would tire gpa but gma insisted he keep pulling you around in your lil' red wagon.
Gavin is workin' it! Looks like he knows how to get around. I'm glad Clint thought of the rope so you don't have to wear out your knees now!
Now that's ONE way to entertain a little one--looks like Gavin has got you trained pretty good!! Can sure tell Daddy is having a ball!! Almost as much fun as Gavin is having!! KEEP HAVING FUN!! Love you!!
Post a Comment