Luckily Mima had taken over the reigns as Gavin fell asleep at the wheel in his car! I guess Mommy will now be pulling Gavin around at 3 and 4 in the morning when we won't go back to sleep! Doesn't that sound like fun!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh yes, I remember that day. I couldn't believe he fell asleep in his fun mobile. He sure enjoys it.
What a CUTE idea--he seems to really enjoy his 'fun mobile'--I can just see you pulling him around at 2 or 3 AM!! Be sure to stay awake while pulling him around tho'!! Poor little feller, nobody pays any attention to him. huh? He is such a beautiful baby!!
Contact Clint today for a free insurance quote! He is licensed to sell insurance in Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri. Call (319) 524-3357 or visit his website at the link below.
3 comments:
Oh yes, I remember that day. I couldn't believe he fell asleep in his fun mobile. He sure enjoys it.
What a rough life!! Wish we all had someone to pull us around!
What a CUTE idea--he seems to really enjoy his 'fun mobile'--I can just see you pulling him around at 2 or 3 AM!! Be sure to stay awake while pulling him around tho'!! Poor little feller, nobody pays any attention to him. huh? He is such a beautiful baby!!
Post a Comment