4.17.2007

Bball PJs

Mima was able to find Pjs that came in sizes for both Gavin and Gabe. They were adorable and seem to be quite comfy. The smallest size they had for Gavin was 12 mos. We both thought he'd be swimming in them, but as you can see by his belly hanging out in the first picture, they're none too big!


5 comments:

The Grothaus Gang said...

Yes, I know I go overboard posting many of the same-looking pictures several times. I always have a hard time picking and choosing and figure it's better to have more than less for those of you who don't get to see him as often as we do!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I like that they are matching...leave it to Mima to find them! Thank you for sharing all the pictures that you do, Alisha. I would have a hard time choosing, too.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I chuckled as soon as I saw the multiple pics of the same pose but agree with Jess and you that it would be hard to pick which one. Looks like they're having fun in their comfy pj's.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and sorry Clint . . . they didn't have football so the next best is basketball.

Anonymous said...

Best wear those jammies alot--will be outgrowing them soon!! They sure are cute tho'.
Alisha, keep putting all those pics on for all of us to enjoy!! Never such a thing as TOO MANY!!Just keep snapping and publishing!! Love them and the captions SO much!! Hugs & kisses!!