Gavin enjoyed entertaining his little brother during Gunner's first big boy bath, although he kept trying to get him out of the chair so he could sit in it. It made bathtime go a little bit faster!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
mimi said...
Alright, big boy Gunner. Do you and Clint would have to help get them both out at the same time -- I assume Gavin won't want to feel left out getting out of the tub if Gunner is getting out? Can you use the knee saver? Had fun last night. Hope you can cure Gunner from scratching himself soon. Poor thing. Love you!!
I keep forgetting to tell you that a couple people have said Gunner looks like gpa Larry. I see the resemblance now that he is taking on his own identity.
I see the resemblance too! The pictures finally showed up here. The boys looks really cute in the tub together. Gunner is scratching? Hayden does that too. I feel so bad for him. I think it might have turned into a habit.
Contact Clint today for a free insurance quote! He is licensed to sell insurance in Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri. Call (319) 524-3357 or visit his website at the link below.
3 comments:
mimi said...
Alright, big boy Gunner. Do you and Clint would have to help get them both out at the same time -- I assume Gavin won't want to feel left out getting out of the tub if Gunner is getting out? Can you use the knee saver? Had fun last night. Hope you can cure Gunner from scratching himself soon. Poor thing. Love you!!
mimi said...
I keep forgetting to tell you that a couple people have said Gunner looks like gpa Larry. I see the resemblance now that he is taking on his own identity.
I see the resemblance too! The pictures finally showed up here. The boys looks really cute in the tub together. Gunner is scratching? Hayden does that too. I feel so bad for him. I think it might have turned into a habit.
Post a Comment