3.14.2008

The Boys





Gavin has been very intrigued by the Figi water bottle. He thinks it is very cool that it is square shaped. I didn't think he would really notice the different shape, but I was wrong! He took the bottle over to his shape sorter and tried to put it in the square slot. It was very cute and made me very proud!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Wow. I have always thought Gavin and Gunner were so similar in looks, but this string of pictures made me realize Gunner has his own little look. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that. They are so cute. The teacher in you is proud that Gunner knows his shapes. How fun!

The Grothaus Gang said...

I have been hearing that alot lately. The older Gunner gets, the less he is looking like his brother. I'm sure the fact that he weighs about 6 lbs. more than Gavin did at this time has a little to with it. Some say he looks more like me! That's nice b/c Gavin is ALL daddy!

Anonymous said...

Yes Emily, I've been saying that for a while, too. I remember when he was first born, he looked like a small version of Gavin. But then I noticed he was started to take on his own look. Everybody saw the pic of my dad as a baby last night and could not believe the resemblance. And yes, I used to hear Alisha looked like my dad as a baby, too. BUT.....these boys are growing up too fast. I can't believe how quickly they change. As I looked for pictures for my dad's bday party, I came across pics of Gabe and Gavin as babies. They both look so different now.

Anonymous said...

And glad to see Gavin get some use out of the Fiji bottle. Who would have known it would be educational. :-)

Anonymous said...

These are such good pictures of your boys! Gunner is sure growing and his looks are changing, but they still look alot alike to me! BOTH CUTE AS A BUTTON!! Gavin sure likes his bottles! That is SO SHARP of him to connect the difference b/tween the shape of the square bottle and try to put it in the right spot! He's one smart cookie, that's for sure!! But, what else would we expect, huh? He has very smart parents!!Love you!! Sure miss all of you!