Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! You both even dressed up for the occasion. Mimi wore green, too. You just made my day. I love you bunches and bunches, too!!!!!!
Sorry it's so late but I had a very busy day at work and then revival tonight. Uncle Brian, Aunt Tonja, and Cyle came. Praise the Lord!
What cute pictures!! Made a wonderful birthday greeting for you,Vian! Happy late birthday! They look so cute in their green outfits! Quite a picture of them together there on the couch! VERY CUTE!! Love all of you!! God bless you!!
Contact Clint today for a free insurance quote! He is licensed to sell insurance in Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri. Call (319) 524-3357 or visit his website at the link below.
2 comments:
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! You both even dressed up for the occasion. Mimi wore green, too. You just made my day. I love you bunches and bunches, too!!!!!!
Sorry it's so late but I had a very busy day at work and then revival tonight. Uncle Brian, Aunt Tonja, and Cyle came. Praise the Lord!
Again, LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!!
What cute pictures!! Made a wonderful birthday greeting for you,Vian! Happy late birthday!
They look so cute in their green outfits! Quite a picture of them together there on the couch! VERY CUTE!! Love all of you!! God bless you!!
Post a Comment