Our family has really enjoyed being outside in the warm, spring weather. It is so exciting doing things with Gavin now that he is more independent. He can run and play outside while mommy is tending to his little brother.
Gavin was very helpful and went and got this toy for his brother. Here he is trying to show him how to play with it!
6 comments:
Glad to see the boys got some outdoors time. So Gavin is into bubbles now. He's not old enough. Hehehe.
Your park looks really pretty. I love the cute pictures of Gavin with Clint. I haven't been brave enough to go to the park with Ella, but eventually I'll have to give in. It's hard to get outdoors when she is so little, but we are trying different things to make it happen since Gracie wants and needs to be outdoors. Enjoy these gorgeous days!
Just now noticed - aren't you a little dressy for a park?
Went after church on Sunday. I let the boys go in comfy clothes since I knew we were going to the park to eat and play right afterwards. That's why Clint is in jeans and a dark shirt. He was roasting.
Aha, now I understand. How great to hear you've been attending church. I know it's not easy getting up early to get ready to go to church with the boys. It's good to get the boys in a routine at an early age.
So just realized Nunny Bunny is wearing his Spoiled by Grandpa onesie. Papa is grinning ear to ear.
Did you add a couple pics? I did not recall seeing the first one with Gavin showing Nunner how to use the toy plus the closeup of Gavin with his hat on - I think you commented he was worn out. I love his hat. That style is nice to shadow their faces.
Hope to see you this weekend to help us celebrate 23 years of blessed marriage. Yeah!!!
Wonderful family pictures, kids!! Nice that you could all enjoy the nice weather! Loved the hat, Gavin!! Easy to tell both boys really enjoy the outdoors! You got some real Kodak Moments there! Hope the weather stays nice and you get to enjoy MANY, MANY family times outside in the park and feeding ducks and geese and just having a blast!! Keep up the good work on this Blog spot!! We LOVE getting to see the boys growing and playing-would love to get hold of them and give them some 'sugar'!
I'm sure they don't lack for any of that, tho'! And why not?? We love you to pieces!!! God bless!!
Post a Comment