The heat index is in the 100's, so we tried to cool off with some juicy watermelon!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hot indeed. Papa's truck registered 115 degrees when I went to lunch. It dropped to 95. Wooooo. Glad Gavin got to enjoy some cold watermelon to help cool off. Let's hope these hot days are short-lived so the boys can enjoy the outdoors.
Wow! That is really hot!! Bet that watermelon hit the 'hot' spot, huh? Plain to see they didn't mind the heat so much! Good excuse to eat watermelon! Now, I'm hungry for ice cold watermelon! Sure hope the temps are milder by now!!
PS--Gunner looks almost as big as Gavin in the pic on the steps--I'm sure he isn't though! They sure are growing and changing in looks--just getting cuter all the time!!
Contact Clint today for a free insurance quote! He is licensed to sell insurance in Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri. Call (319) 524-3357 or visit his website at the link below.
4 comments:
Hot indeed. Papa's truck registered 115 degrees when I went to lunch. It dropped to 95. Wooooo. Glad Gavin got to enjoy some cold watermelon to help cool off. Let's hope these hot days are short-lived so the boys can enjoy the outdoors.
Hey, save some watermellon for Papa! I guess there is plenty more where that came from.
Wow! That is really hot!! Bet that watermelon hit the 'hot' spot, huh?
Plain to see they didn't mind the heat so much! Good excuse to eat watermelon! Now, I'm hungry for ice cold watermelon!
Sure hope the temps are milder by now!!
PS--Gunner looks almost as big as Gavin in the pic on the steps--I'm sure he isn't though! They sure are growing and changing in looks--just getting cuter all the time!!
Post a Comment