8.29.2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, Gavin!

As you will see, Gavin's second birthday party theme was John Deere tractors! He has been interested in tractors for quite a while now and received several tractors and other John Deere themed toys to add to his collection. Minus the constant stream of hickory nuts falling from our trees that shade the deck, we had a wonderful day for the party.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you finally got some pics posted of Gavin's bday party. It was certainly a fun day with creative touches like the corn on the cob in the wagon. I never would have guessed Gavin would get so much enjoyment playing with tractors. I love watching them play. So, happy 2nd birthday Gavin!!!! Mimi loves you so much!!! Hugs and kisses!

Anonymous said...

BTW......your new design is so cute!!!

Tara said...

Cute pics... like your Fall blog.. I may have to try one!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute cake!! Looks like alot of tractors! Looks like he had a GREAT time!! Gee. they are growing so fast! Love the cute pics!!
We miss you all SO much! Love to see you!! God bless you!!
What a nice porch you have--great place for parties, huh? I'm sure you'll have alot of them!!