Tara--it was a gift from an uncle (my brother). I agree...one of the biggest Clifford dogs I've seen. Gavin rides it like a horse. Hilarious! One big dog for one big boy celebrating his big ONE birthday. Gavin likes to take it with him in the SUV but Alisha usually makes him leave it at home (you'd think it was Gavin's gift).
Happy birthday Gunner!!!! Mimi loves you so much. Can't wait to see pics from your construction party. Hugs and kisses!!!!
What a BIG dog, Gavin!! Looks like you had 2 great parties! Lots of yummy cake, too! Happy Birthday, Sweetie!! Love to see you and get hold of you!! God bless you all!!!
Contact Clint today for a free insurance quote! He is licensed to sell insurance in Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri. Call (319) 524-3357 or visit his website at the link below.
3 comments:
That is the biggest clifford I've ever seen.. that had to be a grandparent gift!
Tara--it was a gift from an uncle (my brother). I agree...one of the biggest Clifford dogs I've seen. Gavin rides it like a horse. Hilarious! One big dog for one big boy celebrating his big ONE birthday. Gavin likes to take it with him in the SUV but Alisha usually makes him leave it at home (you'd think it was Gavin's gift).
Happy birthday Gunner!!!! Mimi loves you so much. Can't wait to see pics from your construction party. Hugs and kisses!!!!
What a BIG dog, Gavin!! Looks like you had 2 great parties! Lots of yummy cake, too! Happy Birthday, Sweetie!! Love to see you and get hold of you!! God bless you all!!!
Post a Comment