11.21.2008

A Great Thursday!






6 comments:

Tara said...

I love that Gavin knew his shirt had a lift up tongue on it! How fun. By the way you do good boy hair... come do Drew's like that how fun!

Heather said...

I forgot to say earlier that I love the boys' hair! Too cute!

jessicaorris said...

I LOVE GAVIN'S SHIRT!! its adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love seeing pics of the boys playing together/hugging. Too cute!!!

Emily said...

Your boys are looking so grown up. Maybe it's the ultra cool hair do's!! What sweet pics of the boys loving on each other!

Anonymous said...

Love the hair do's! They look so cute and looks like they have alot of fun playing together! What precious days these are!! And it's easy to see you are both enjoying them to the full!! Wonderful!! Time goes so fast and they grow up too quick, so keep enjoying your time w/them!! Keep the pictures coming so we can enjoy them too!!