1.03.2007

"Hmmmm...what's in here?"

It's never too early to start reading, right? I want to get off to a good start, just like my cousin Gabe shown below. I can't wait until I can read the newspaper just like him! Papa, can I borrow your reading glasses, too?




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't seem possible Gabe was that small not too long ago. I remember how adorable those pics were of him reading the newspaper in his robe from gpa Larry and gma Judy. How cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are starting Gavin on books so soon. This will help in his development...especially his attention span! Keep on reading Gavin!! It's a great hobby.

Anonymous said...

G'ma said...
What an amazing baby!! Already reading!! Alisha and Clint--get ready to keep up w/Gavin, huh? These pics are absolutely priceless! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Yes, my son is a genius and yours will be too! He is currently sitting in front of the tv eating oreos. I am mommmy of the year!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of both of you. You both are great mommy's and I love you so much!!! Of course, your boys as you know are the joys of my life and I would do anything for them.