12.05.2006

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

Since most of you will not be over to see our Christmas tree this year, I decided to share it via a picture! I spent way too much time decorating it for just Clint and I to enjoy it! It's my first year using these bright colors. Mom and I picked them out at JcPenney's Day-After-Christmas sale last year. I got quite a bargain! I think the savings on my receipt said $300!!


This is our first family ornament. I thought it was a perfect fit!

This is a special ornament for Clint and I. I couldn't pass it up!

Of course, we had to have Baby's First Christmas ornament.

6 comments:

Sara said...

alisha, your tree is beautiful!! and gavin is just adorable! okay, i have never even heard of a "bumbo seat!!" what the heck is that?? it looks SO cool!:) looks like gavin thinks he's big stuff:) what will they think of next, huh??....

Joel & V said...

You did a great job decorating your tree Alisha...it is beautiful indeed. Love the ornaments. And Gavin is such a great addition to the tree. He's such a trooper and makes the perfect finishing touch.

Sara, someone from work told me about the bumbo seat and I thought Gavin would definitely need one. You can buy them at Target...make sure it is bumbo and not the knockoff brand. According to the bumbo seat website, it is "a snug and cozy environment for your baby. This revolutionary infant chair is designed to fit a baby’s posture. Babies can sit upright in a Bumbo Seat as soon as they have head control. More importantly, it helps them develop the trunk control they need to sit up on their own. It is recommended by pediatricians, orthopedists, and physical therapists so you know it is good for your baby. In fact, it is so good for your baby that the State of Illinois has approved the Bumbo as a medical device and the Mississippi State Department of Health is providing Bumbos for use by their therapists!" Okay, you so you got more info than you asked for, right? Hope Paige is doing well.

The Grothaus Gang said...

Sara, I guess mom took care of it! We love it! Gavin is growing more and more accustomed to it and I really do think it's helping him become stronger. He's at the stage where he's always wanting to sit up, so the bouncy chair and swing are getting ready for storage already! This is just perfect for him!

The Grothaus Gang said...

Brian, I'm so glad you posted! You and Erin do a great job on your blog! I love to see pix of your girls! They are precious! I'm excited for you kids to get to be together at Christmas w/ all your new little ones. That will be so exciting and a Christmas you will never forget! Good to hear from you. Take care and Merry Christmas to you as well!

Anonymous said...

HI FROM COLORADO!
Alisha you have a great site, really cool to be able to see what you guys are up to so far away. I'm sure it takes a lot of work. Way to go! Gavin is one handsome little man!

Chrissy

The Grothaus Gang said...

Great to hear from you Chrissy! I get soo excited when I see new comments! Please continue to check us out! It makes all the work well worth it!