12.03.2006

Dino and Bumbo


Gavin loves his new dino toy! It was a Christmas present from Mima and Papa! You will also notice Gavin sitting in his Bumbo seat. It is so cute! It is made for babies who can hold their heads up but cannot sit up yet. Very cool! Love the green! Thanks mom (V)!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he looks like cousin Chauntel in these pics. He must love Dino! And he sits so well in his Bumbo...that was definitely a must have!

Joel & V said...

Aha, I finally got this thing to work right for posting comments. Glad to see you are making use of your Bumbo seat Gavin and looks like you are having fun devouring dino. Love you bunches Gavin!!!!!

The Grothaus Gang said...

Cool! I finally got comments! I'm so excited! Thanks guys!

The Grothaus Gang said...

Mom and Jess, you guys are great! Thanks for taking the time to post all the comments. Now, just keep checking back! :-)

Joel & V said...

As I said before, you can count on us because Jess keeps reminding me at work. However, she will be having surgery on Monday so I might backslide a little. I'm hoping for a speedy recovery for her. Will keep you posted. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm on hold for surgery for now, so I can keep checking. Sorry we won't be seeing Gavin pics this weekend due to working the concession stand. He will have good qaulity time with his Daddy since Mima is busy...unfortunately for her...I know she's disappointed that she doesn't get to sit. But hopefully she'll be selling the house!