
"What's that, Dad? Put my fingers on the laces?"

Fumble! Looks like the ball must have been a little slippery from Gavin's drool. Don't worry honey, Daddy couldn't hang on to the ball when it was wet, either! :-)

"I think maybe chewing on the ball would be more fun! I've got several years to work on throwing it!"
2 comments:
Looks like he might be a natural! I'm sure it's more fun to chew on at this point but just wait...Clint will have his little prodigy soon, if he doesn't choose piano!
There's nothing wrong with sports AND music. Keyboard/piano and guitar will be music to our ears. But I'm sure music will take a back seat when Gavin's daddy calls the shots to play some football. He's already working on the passing game. Papa was helping him tonight as we celebrated Gavin's mommy's birthday. Happy birthday Alisha Mae!! Now a wife and a great mommy. We are so proud of you and love you bunches. Hugs and kisses on your very special day!!!!!
Post a Comment