Hey lil' buddy . . . happy new year! I was so bummed I came down sick and couldn't see you but I hope to watch you grow as the new year is here. You are already getting to be such a big boy especially now that you have your first tooth. Yeah! Sure had fun spending the day with you one last time before I have to go back to work. If only your cousin, Gabe, could be here to spend it with us. Maybe some day. Let's keep praying. I love you!!!
G'ma Nagel said... H--A--P--P--Y NEW YEAR (as in movie 'Showboat') Looks like Gavin had a great New Year celebration--he looks like he really liked the taste of that lei! And all I can say is 'Wow!' at the first tooth already!! Way to go!! Love you heaps and bunches! Can't wait to see you all in person!!
Contact Clint today for a free insurance quote! He is licensed to sell insurance in Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri. Call (319) 524-3357 or visit his website at the link below.
3 comments:
Hey lil' buddy . . . happy new year! I was so bummed I came down sick and couldn't see you but I hope to watch you grow as the new year is here. You are already getting to be such a big boy especially now that you have your first tooth. Yeah! Sure had fun spending the day with you one last time before I have to go back to work. If only your cousin, Gabe, could be here to spend it with us. Maybe some day. Let's keep praying. I love you!!!
What a cute baby New Year!! Lots in store for you in 2007. You'll soon be mobile and that will bring great challenges and fun! Happy New Year!
G'ma Nagel said...
H--A--P--P--Y NEW YEAR (as in movie 'Showboat')
Looks like Gavin had a great New Year celebration--he looks like he really liked the taste of that lei!
And all I can say is 'Wow!' at the first tooth already!! Way to go!! Love you heaps and bunches! Can't wait to see you all in person!!
Post a Comment