4.24.2007


Isn't this cool? Ok, so it's not really our son that you see, but Clint and I thought this picture was classic. We found out early this morning that we will be having another baby boy. We have decided on the first name of Gunner, but have not narrowed down the middle name yet. We did not get the OB's report as a radiologist has to examine the photos, but he appeared to be a healthy boy! We noticed his boy parts and his feet were quite large, as they were for Gavin as well. I think this little guy is going to have to come a bit early to prevent mama from pushing out a 10-11 pounder! They will do another ultrasound closer to the date to measure the size of the fetus to know if I will need to be induced a week or two early. As tempting as it will be, my first induction was not much fun so I will not do it unless it is suggested. So, we have our little quarterback and receiver now! Won't it be a mouthful for the announcer...Grothaus to Grothaus! Guess we'll still be trying for the cheerleader on the sidelines!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alisha! I'm so glad you sent us the email b/c I coudn't remember your blog site. Congrats on your upcoming addition. Of course, we've still yet to meet Gavin! Hope you all are doing well. We remember you often.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I only have one comment, keep him away from baby girl Potterfield, lol :) Just kidding. Now we don't only have one of the Grothaus boys to look out for but 2, wow!! Josh will have his hands full. :) We are very happy for you! Glad to hear things look great! By the way I love your blog and watching Gavin grow!! Hope to see you soon!
~Jacki~

Anonymous said...

Congrats my dear Alisha for yet another boy. We sure do love our grandsons. Now Hayden will have a cousin older and younger than him to play "with the boys". We'll patiently await for our first granddaughter. Guess we won't have to buy a new wardrobe yet. We'll have to start a savings account to we can indulge for a girl someday. HA! Love you bunches and CONGRATS again!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Grothaus family!!!
I'm so glad that Clint finally got you convinced on Gunner! I love it! I guess Dave and I need to get busy so we can have a few offensive lineman to block for Gavin and Gunner! Take care... miss you lots! Heather and Dave

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!! And I'm glad you are sticking with the G's...Super cute! Yes, the cheerleader will be for next year I guess! Keep up the good work.

The Neally Family said...

Congratulations to you all! It'll be neat to have our boys so close in age. Did you get u/s pictures to share? Take care of yourself!

Unknown said...

Wow! Another boy! Congratulation! I am happy for you and your growing family!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know you are very happy about your addition!! Your boys will be close and will enjoy one another, I'm sure!! How precious--and exciting it is seeing the sonogram picture!! We are rejoicing w/you!! I'm getting ready to jump out of my skin having to wait so long to see all of you!! Know we love you and are praying for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!