2.13.2008

Our Ride!!

This time of year last year we had to come up with an invention to entertain Gavin while he was teething. Daddy decided to attach a rope to the laundry basket and make it into a car. We pimped Gavin's ride but it fell apart once he got a few months older. It's now "that time of year again" for Gunner! Aunt Maria made a basket just for Gunner when he was born that we can now make great use of! As you can see, Gavin got a little more of a kick out of it this first time!
Hang on bro, I need to get this steering down!
Man, Gunner, you are a load!
This isn't fair...I am older so I should be the driver!!

I always get my way with Shrek!

Fine...you can sit by me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to have to invest in a super size model before long. Looks like they're running out of room. Sounds like papa had tons of fun. He was sad when Gavin cried that he didn't want him to go home. Going to get super cold tonight/tomorrow. Stay warm!!! Love you!

Cynthia said...

I remember this last year. I'm sure 2 in the basket (car) was even more fun!

Maria said...

lol, glad you can put the 'car' to use :) Congrats on the Valentine's Day gifts from your sons!! I want one of those photo cards with them lookin' spiffy in their hats!! :)

Love you guys!
Auntie Maria