How cute!! I know 'Grampy' got a chuckle out of this 'card'!! Altho' Gunner wasn't too demonstrative! Gavin sure was!! So, how did the B'day party go for Larry? This picture topped it off, I'm sure!! Love all of you and sure miss you!! Loved our stay w/all of you! We're still basking in the 'glow' of it!! Can't wait until the next visit!! God bless you all!!
Contact Clint today for a free insurance quote! He is licensed to sell insurance in Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri. Call (319) 524-3357 or visit his website at the link below.
1 comment:
How cute!! I know 'Grampy' got a chuckle out of this 'card'!! Altho' Gunner wasn't too demonstrative! Gavin sure was!! So, how did the B'day party go for Larry? This picture topped it off, I'm sure!! Love all of you and sure miss you!! Loved our stay w/all of you! We're still basking in the 'glow' of it!! Can't wait until the next visit!! God bless you all!!
Post a Comment