5.21.2007

Big, Big Truck

Here is Gavin's first "big, big truck" (this is Gavin's friend, Waylon's, saying) that mommy also found at a garage sale. The back is filled with legos that in time will provide hours of fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG, BIG TRUCK IS RIGHT! IT'S BIGGER THAN GAVIN! HE WILL HAVE A LOT OF FUN W/IT AS HE GETS A BIT OLDER!! CONGRATS ON THE GARAGE SALE BARGAINS!! CUTE PICTURE!!

Cynthia said...

Why can't I seem to find such good bargains?! Looks like a fun truck.

The Grothaus Gang said...

Cynthia,
I wish you could go with me to the White Eagle garage sales. It is a very upscale neighborhood in the suburbs of Chicago. I would say there are almost 100 sales all in one place! They sell items in mint condition. I'm sure we would find lots of stuff for the boys!

Cynthia said...

Wow, that sounds like fun, I wish we could go too!!!

Anonymous said...

Kirk/Deb got one of those electric Barbie cars last year at White Eagle. Devan wore a dress to her graduation that Debbie got for her at White Eagle last year for less then $2 -- it was darling. We sure got bargains when we went, huh? Gpa/gma Neally are going again this year. We need to find out when St. Louis has some since I'm usually busy these days during the White Eagle garage sales. Emily says she finds good deals down there in nice neighborhoods.