5.23.2007
Little Red Wagon
Well, the "little red wagon" has come a long ways since mommy rode in one when she was little. My great-grandpa would spend hours and hours pulling me in my wagon. I think he would have had to go on longer if I would have had a more comfy one like this. I think Gavin will have to put this on his wish list for his birthday or Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wagons sure have changed w/time, haven't they? What a life! Just sit and enjoy the ride in the soft seat, while someone else does the work! I'm sure there are plenty ready to pull you around!Enjoy it, Gavin, while you can!! Sure makes for a cute picture!
Yes, gpa Johnson would get so tired but since you wouldn't be ready to stop, gma would insist he keep pulling you. I guarantee you that Gavin will be treated the same here. We'll be the energizer bunnies and keep pulling him. It would be so much fun like pushing him in the stroller. And yes, the wagons sure look more luxurious these days. You'll definitely need something like this one for both boys in a year. Who is in the wagon with him?
The other passenger is Waylon's cousin, Taylor. We were at Waylon's second birthday party.
Post a Comment