On May 29, 2007 our little Gavin turned nine months old! He is getting sooo big! He now weighs 191/2 lbs and is 281/2 in. long. They said he was 281/2 in long three months ago so somebody has miscalculated. Still, this is in the 90th percentile for lenghth! He's average for his weight and head size. I can finally say he is crawling! He is currently going at turtle speed because he has just started staying on his hands and knees. As I've said many times, he would much rather walk. He is getting really good at using his walking toy all by himself. He can stand for short periods of time without assistance. He has excellent fine motors skills and can fit balls into circular openings. Gavin loves to clap and occassionally wave bye-bye. He says "ma ma", "da da", and "uh-oh." We also think he is saying "dog." What an exciting time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Happy 3/4 th birthday, Gavin!! These pics are just TOO CUTE!! He is really growing!! If you think he's getting into everything now-JUST WAIT!! It's such an exciting age! If he's doing or saying something you want to remember-better take a pic or write it down quick because tomarrow, he'll be moving on to something new! Easy to tell you're having fun w/him and enjoying him! WONDERFUL!!
He'll have tough knees before long crawling all over and his speed will come in no time. When we went to Kayla's graduation party, I watched Drew (Todd's son) crawl across the concrete garage pad. His poor knees were all red and rough but the girls said he does it all the time. I told them he needed knee pads. I felt sorry for him. Anyway, it's amazing how Gavin seems to be developing. Love you!!!
Wow, what a big boy! He is really growing up.
Post a Comment