Since we were going to St. Louis, I made an appointment for the boys to get their hair cut at the Hairy Elephant again. They were both overdue and I didn't think I could wait until Aunt Cynthia comes in July! I am toying with the idea of doing the cuts myself, but we'll see! Anyway, they cater to the childs every need at the Hairy Elephant. Gunner was an angel. He just sat in his jeep and held a train. Gavin was the complete opposite. He wouldn't even sit in the golf cart. They asked me if I wanted to just hold him in a regular salon chair but I refused. So, the stylist starting making conversation with him and got him interested in the Bob the Builder DVD. Another sylist came over and started blowing bubbles for him. He finally sat down and did pretty good the rest of the cut. I think they turned out adorable! We let them stay and play for a little while afterwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks like a better-than-average hair salon for kids. I haven't heard of it, but it looks super cute. Poor Gracie just has to sit in the salon chair. I won't let her know what she is missing! :-)
Well, it's well worth the trip for Gavin's sake. He's just petrified of haircuts for some reason. I can't believe how patient they are and all the people that will work with Gavin to get such a cute hair cut. Hopefully he'll get better when he gets older. I think you could cut on Gunner's hair all day. Hopefully Gracie will take after Gunner.
Post a Comment