5.17.2009

Today was our cousin Miriah's graduation from Central-Southeastern High School. Daddy and Gavin thought they would stay behind and do a little fishing while Mommy, Gunner, and Gracie attended the festivities. I am so upset because I didn't get many pics from the graduation party because my camara batter died. I did get several pics of Daddy and Gavin fishing before we left. Daddy would cast the line but Gavin would watch his bobber and reel it in himself. The fish weren't biting very well due to all the rain so I was impressed Gavin stuck with it as long as he did.
The first catch of the day...a bass!
This fish took a little flop on the rocks! We weren't sure he would recover!

Whoa, I've got one over here, Daddy!

Gavin got anxious because he couldn't reel the fish in fast enough, so kept moving back to try to get the fish out of the water!

Mommy, look at my Bluegill!


Yep, I reeled this in all by myself!

Ummm, Daddy, I think mine is bigger!


How does this one look, Daddy?



I caught a big bass!


"Mommy, it's soooo big!"


Gracie thinks Robert is a GREAT addition to our family!


Gunner eating...no way!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

You got some great pics. We need to submit one for the magazine. Let me know which one. I'm so amazed how good Gavin is at fishing and reels in the fish all by himself. Unreal. Plus he pulls out the worms. Oh so gross . . . don't think Mimi could even pull out a worm. Eeeeekkkkkkk. I'll just keep entertaining Gracie and watch the boys fish.

Gunner sure like dipping the grapes. Of course, what doesn't Gunner like to dip. Hehe.