5.05.2009

Park Play-Date

Today we had a play date at the park in Hamilton. I didn't capture many pictures of the other kiddos (note to self to this the next time!), but got some good ones of our little guys! I brought along some things for the boys to play in the sand pile so they wouldn't try to play on the equipment that is too big for them since I was packing around Gracie. I usually do not let them play in the sand pile because I know it's kind of gross, but I let down my defenses. Wouldn't you know that a few minutes later I was telling another mom that I spelled dog poop and found it on Gunner's shoe! No more sand piles!

Gavin enjoyed throwing his "super-bouncy-bouncy ball" down the hill and then running after it.

They weren't really big fans of the merry-go-round!


Co-pilot Gunner! He's better at letting others drive than Gavin is!

I have gotten TONS more use out of this with Gracie than I did with the boys!

Gunner is definitely a truck man! "Jack it up, Gunner!" Daddy knows why!




It is hard for me to let Gavin go down this slide alone. I usually follow him up and then let him go by himself. I was getting a workout, let me tell you!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I feel for ya! It's hard enough for me to go to the park with Gracie and Ella...and I don't have a third wheel. They are just at such different stages that it's hard to keep both kiddos happy. Good luck!

Proud Mom said...

Once again, you are so amazing!!!!! I don't know how you find the energy to take three lil ones 2 years of age and under to a park. Some parents get exhausted with one, let alone adding two more. Your children are sooooo lucky to have such a loving, energetic mommy!!!!! I love you so much!!!!